Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My light saber is as big as yours!!

You know your the mother of 4 boys when you own all most twice as many light sabers as you have children! Oh my Star Wars! I wont lie to you. I do love Star Wars. I can remember being a little girl and my dad watching Star Wars with us each year when it was broadcast on a network channel. Now that I have 4 boys of my own I can see the love of Star Wars in each of them. We have at least biweekly Light Saber fights in our living room. (Yep, I get in on that craziness!!! You bet ya!) The older boys quote the movie like they themselves acted in it! If I do a quick count I believe we have 7 light sabers in this house and I wouldn't have it any other way!! Do not underestimate the force in a Momma of 4 boys!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment