Thursday, October 13, 2011

(Adult Content kind of) If you give a baby a Penis...

This subject matter may be slightly offensive to like 7 members of society, so if you are one of the seven you might want to stop reading now. You know you are the Mom of 4 boys when you have an ultrasound photo of each baby in Utero with his hand placed firmly around his Penis. In fact I have had a lot of ultrasounds in the last 8+ years and I have seen this same handle bar action at least 15 times while pregnant. During my last pregnancy with my twins I had an Ultrasound at least every 4 weeks and during one of those "hey Mom! Look what I found down here!!" moments the ultrasound tech said that she had been doing her job for 18 years and that every boy grab his 'junk' and every little girl would always touch her face or head. Figures, huh! And it sure doesn't stop there. All for of my boys learned to say the word peepee with in the first 5 words in their vocabulary. Now with my twins I have noticed that they seem to really take note of each other 'business' during diaper changes and bath. Pointing like a paleontologist would when discovering a new species of dinosaur shouting 'peepee, peepee!!' I would like to think that as they become young men and then grown men that they will grow out of this behavior. But if you have a husband then you and I both know that will never happen. ;)

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! Love this,its so true, they never grow out of it!

    ReplyDelete