Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I sure hope that's a raisin you just ate off of the floor!

You know your the Mom of 4 boys when you watch your toddler pick up a small object off of the floor and quickly shove it in their mouth and you do nothing because you are quite sure it was a raisin from their morning snack. At least you are pretty sure. I mean what is the worst that could happen. I would tell you but I am not sure you would have the stomach for it. With my first child I was so careful. Everything was scrubbed thoroughly. if it fell to the floor it went straight in the trash. Now a days I like to give those kids the benefit of the doubt, ya know. I am a firm believer in the 10 second rule. Turns out carpet fuzz can't kill, and I conveniently side with the school of thought that dirt that is ingested builds their immune system. If this is true my boys could fight off the bird flu!! ;)
Happy snacking/ immune building Mommas!!

No comments:

Post a Comment