Monday, September 9, 2013

On This Day 13 Years Ago

I put on a big white gown.

You looked so handsome in your tux.

The room was full of your family and my friends.

I walked down the isle with tears in my eyes.

When I saw you, you mirrored my tears.

We were glad the justice of the Peace kept it short.

You put a ring on my finger.

And I put one on yours.

We danced until midnight.

I was never so tired in my life.

It was the best party we have ever attended.

I loved you that day like I have never loved before.

I love you this day so much more.

13 years and 4 children later.

You are my life and my love.

The moon and the stars.

Thank you for loving me and saving me.

I will spend my life.

Trying to show you what you mean to me.

Happy Anniversary Dearest Husband.

No comments:

Post a Comment